Enjoy assembling your own tank with the construction blocks from your childhood. Authentic models, produced under official license from Wargaming. The blocks and accessories are compatible with other well known brands, so you can freely combine the model with other sets.
The German Tiger I heavy tank, one of the most famous armored vehicles in history, successfully fought in Tunisia, Normandy, and on the Eastern front. The tank had two types of tracks: one to transport and one to fight. The mass production started in 1942 and culminated with a total of 1,354 tanks being produced. The block model of this tank has a rotating turret, a cannon with regulated shot angle, operational bonnet and two trap doors on the turret where a mini figure can be placed. Additional accessories include a pistol and binoculars.
- 540 blocks
- 1 figure – German tank commander
- A block replica weapon – self-loading gun Luger P08 (Parabellum)
- Blocks with pad printing
- A sheet of stickers with emblems and inscriptions in German
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- 1 PC bonus code (3 days Premium, large repair kit, extra combat rations)
- 1 PC invite code
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: 280mm x 120mm x 100mm (length x width x height)
- Choking hazard: Small Parts. Not suitable for children 3 years or younger.